How to teach kids according to a woman who has none: Chapter I.
1. Rethink if you are able to be patient with yourself and then do some moves
2. Think of the planet first. For sure woman is on the planet to pursue the highest greatest thing – another human being. But if you’re no capable of loving yourself, don’t make kids.
3. When the child is born. Give them love and money for the ice cream. Priority should be little things that makes child happy. For me was always – ice cream, chocolate milk (1 cup!), playing outside with the bicycle, a lot of activities, adventures games, not introducing TV at any point of age of a child and what I would do what my mother didn’t know by that time – mediations.
4. You’re important love yourself – loving yourself means loving others.
5. Giving all the exponents that the child can pick up by itself. When a child pick up the topic by itself he will put all the curiosity into the subject. This is earth knowledge that it is good when it come to Earth pont but..
6. ..don’t forget to teach human inner world! Books, spirituality. It’s good to know that the kindness and love can solve problems. Mixining all the tools that you know, make your life more easier. For example: If somebody treat you bad, you don’t need to be quiet and avoid the rudeness, you will never teach no-one nothing. So speak out when necessary. If a person have guts to be hard on you, he need to be prepared that you will be hard on him too. That doesn’t mean if he scream that you need to scream too but you have all the rights to teach him, he is no more welcome in your life because of that, this, etc..
7. Buy books instead of computer games
11. Again we’re at Yamas and Nyamas
My conclusion at age 26 is: Too many parents are completely ignorant and not patient. Couple a weeks ago I saw mother on the street who slapped the child around his face.
I was devastated to see that. And parents who hides the truth to the children. Parents who thinks that kids need protection till..I don’t know what day.
Good know, is this karma or what.
Just one story from yesterday:
Since living, working at the hostel, all the “world” come to me. Many people, different ages, happy, unhappy, angry, frustrated, chill out people, open-hearted people, all kind of people. Maybe they can’t understand, that I already can notice with the first hand shake what kind of people they are.
Needless to say that this is pointing on the story from yesterday and it goes like this…
Mother and father with two kids (Would say age 8 and 12) decided to book the hostel. They came here we put them into the rooms than they disappear till the evening.
I came from the surfing all happy, my eyes sparkles, clean and refreshed. The whole family appears at the door, saying all kind of crap that they could find.
5. with the most annoying attitude that the city is boring. Let’s reframe : attitude!
(you , yourself needs to be the most boring person if you find this city boring)
4. There is too much people on the Beach
3. Than they lie, that somebody told them that we do lessons only from Mon-Fri.
And I explain him that it is not true. Lessons are everyday, Course goes from Mon-Fri.
2. There is nothing to do (the kiddo was dying to make surf lesson)
1. THE WINNER:
The people in the hostel are too young. Currently we host people from age 30 -44.
The family was 38-42 could say.
I told him: You’re trying to find problems and not solution. He went green.
Who loose here?
The kids, because they needed to hear all kind of crap that the father was telling and mother was quiet sitting in the corner not looking me in the eyes.
Next morning, like nothing happened of course he felt guilty becouse he act like the spoiled child and becouse he wanted me to act the same but I didn’t. All the time I was very calm. Also important is: patient and look as a person as he have an issue and he want to put it on you. Once you look them in the eyes and tell them (with vibration not words) : come on man recieve this big ball of love if you can :) And pass it.
He: It’s not your fault.
Me: I know, it is not.
I wish the kiddos good surfing and good life.